Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to rent a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the process of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide you the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these stamped with the correct stamp duty. All of them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a replica of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of the company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may cost a lot of money and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to carry out each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and look for a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.